PRIVACY AND USE POLICY COOKIES IN THE INTERNET SERVICE www.aroidlovers.com
§ 1. General provisions
2. The terms used in the Policy mean:)Service: www.aroidlovers.com website;
3. User: entity using the publicly available Service;
4. The owner: HOYAPASSION, Bogucin Mały, 94, 32-300 Olkusz, 6371871040, 120474015;
5. Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device, which the User uses when browsing the Website. Files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and number;
6. The Policy aims in particular at
8. to ensure that users' privacy is protected to the extent that it complies with the standards and requirements set out in the applicable legislation.
9. The owner restricts the collection and use of information concerning users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
1. In order to gain full access through the Service to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy. Acceptance may be made by means of software settings installed in the device used by the User or service configuration.
2. The following legal provisions, among others, apply:
Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Dz. U. 2017.1907 t.j. ze zm.);
3. Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. 2017.1219 t.j. ze zm.);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016) together with the Polish legislation on personal data protection.
5. Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781).
§ 2.Protection of privacy and personal data
1. Data concerning the Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The personal data of the Users obtained by the Owner shall be processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of other prerequisites entitling to data processing according to the regulations, in particular the Regulation.
2. The owner shall take particular care to protect the interests of the data subjects and shall ensure in particular that the data are:..
2. Właściciel dokłada szczególnej staranności w celu ochrony interesów osób, których dane dotyczą, a w szczególności zapewnia, aby dane te były:
3. processed lawfully, reliably and transparently for the Clients and other data subjects;
4. collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
5. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
6. correct and, if necessary, updated;
7. kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
8. processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures,
1. The owner shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, and the risk of infringement of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
2. The Owner strives for systematic modernization of the applied IT, technical and organizational means of protection of these data, in particular the Owner ensures updates of IT protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunication networks.
1. The Owner may - apart from other cases resulting from legal regulations - process the following personal data of the Client necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the contract:
2. the client's name and first names;
3. permanent address;
4. a mailing address, if different from the address of residence;
5. the right to object to or to restrict processing;
6. Client's e-mail addresses;
7. the phone number;
8. The Proprietor may process, with the Client's consent and for the purpose of advertising, market research, as well as customer behaviour and preferences for the purpose of the results of this research to improve the quality of services provided by the Proprietor, other data concerning the Client which are not necessary for the provision of electronic services.
3. Any User who has made his or her data available to the Owner in any way shall be granted access to the data and the exercise of other rights by the data subjects in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, including those persons:
4. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to information concerning their personal data;
6. the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, rectification, erasure;
7. the right to object to or to restrict processing;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to use other legal means to protect their rights.
1. The owner may process personal data in an automated way, including through profiling, on the basis of the Regulation. In such a case, the purpose of the Owner's actions is marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent to the Users (including matching the information to the User's needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of his/her data - this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address.
8. The owner may process personal data in an automated way, including through profiling, on the basis of the Regulation. In such a case the purpose of the Owner's actions is marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent to the Users (including matching the information to the User's needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of his/her data - this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: [email protected]
9. The person who has access to the personal data processes it only on the basis of the owner's authorisation or an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data and only on the owner's instruction.
1. In connection with the activity of the Service, the Owner uses the services of other entities, including for the purpose of executing the agreement with the User. Personal data of the Users may be transferred:
2. the hosting company,
3. service software providers,
2. Internet service providers,/h5>
3. companies providing courier or postal services,
4. providers of electronic payment platforms,
5. invoice software providers,
6. to entities providing accounting services,
7. marketing or advertising service providers.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used for the purpose:
3. adjusting the content of the Service to the User's preferences;
4. optimize the use of the Service, in particular by recognizing the User's end device,
5. of creating statistics,
6. to maintain your session,
7. provide you with advertising content.
1. These data are processed as part of the owner's ongoing activities, but no longer than 60 days after receiving the information. After this time, the Owner may further process general statistical data, which will be deprived of any information concerning individual Users.
3. Please note that in some cases, the software installed by the User on the terminal device to browse the web (e.g. web browser) introduces a default storage of Cookies in the User's terminal device. Users can change their Cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed, among other things, in such a way as to block the automatic setting of cookies or inform on each time they are placed on your terminal device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
5. Changing the settings constitutes an objection, which in the future may cause difficulties in using the Service. Completely disabling the Cookies option will not mean that you will not be able to browse the content of the Service, except for those to which access requires you to log in.
6. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed in the User's end device (using the Service will result in automatic placement of Cookies in the User's end device).
1. Cookies are stored on the User's devices not longer than 12 months.
7. The stored data placed in the User's end device does not cause any configuration changes in the User's end device or the software installed in that device.
8. The information about Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used in the Service.
§ 4. Complaints
1. Complaints can be sent to the Owner in electronic form to [email protected]
2. There is a possibility to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including:
3. the possibility of online dispute resolution via the ODR platform, available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL;
4. the possibility of arbitration proceedings before a common court or other authorities.
1. The owner undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days.
2. If the complaint is accepted, the Owner will take appropriate action.
3. In order to process the complaint, the Owner processes the personal data of the Users submitting the complaint, in particular the e-mail address, name, surname, content of the complaint, circumstances of the event giving rise to the complaint, information obtained in the course of processing the complaint, including explanation of the event giving rise to the complaint. In the course of processing the complaint, the Owner may process a number of other information, including information about the User's use of the Services, cookies or other similar technologies, information about devices. These data are processed in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) of the Ordinance for the purpose of dealing with the complaint and are processed for the time necessary to deal with the complaint and after the completion of the complaint procedure for archiving purposes in accordance with the Accounting Act in case of a need to defend against possible claims against the service provider.
4. If an investigation is undertaken into a possible violation of the provisions of the Regulations, Policies or legal regulations, rules of social coexistence or good manners, the Owner may process the User's personal data until the end of the pending proceedings and until the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims, which usually is 3 years, but in special cases provided for by law it may be longer. These data will then be processed, including making it available in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the controller to pursue its claims against the User. The legally justified interest of the controller will then be the overriding objective of the rights and freedoms of the User.
§ 5. Final provisions
1. The policy was adopted by order of the Owner and enters into force on 14.04.2020. The change of the content of the Policy may take place in the same manner.
2. Any deviation from the Policy must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not regulated by the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.